[pskmail] Aw: Re: Re: New User : Email setting problem

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 16:14:44 +0100 (CET)

Try telnet pskmail.org 8888, maybe you have
to open port 8888 (out) on your firewall?
If that works, you can try a ~list ALL, and see
if you are listed.

The BigEar not available message is coming
from the routine which tries to connect to pskmail.org,
I can see you are not listed at the moment. (last
listing is from 21 Nov.).

It looks like the server is not connecting to fldigi?
You could set $monitor = 1; in pskmailrc.pl, to see
if the data comes into the server...

Rein

Hello.

After the v2 client is working I know that the general setup is ok.

Now I try to have a wortking server again, using the same setup.

Server 2.0.3 showed continously a message, that BigEar cannot be reached.

I went back so server 1.6.5, which started fine. A beacon was correctly
sent by the server.

I try to send an APRS-beacon or a connect-request or whatever from a
local client, which is working on a dummy load.
The signal is perfectly decoded by fldigi on the server, but the server
does not react at all.

Where to look at?

73, Klaus