[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: New Fldigi

  • From: IV3ONZ <iv3onz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 14:40:27 +0000

Fine business Rein!
Next, my future tests will be in mobile operations.
The differences will be in the antenna and the operative system on my portable notebook, that will be Linux Debian. The antenna will be a short loaded vertical tuned for the 30 and 20 m band. Transceiver and power will be the same.

I have a question for you and the group: is there the possibility to use the Flmsg program on the net? Just to send and receive formatted forms.

See you on air

73 de Andy IV3ONZ

Il 23/10/2014 8.17, Rein Couperus ha scritto:
Your FT-817 is doing a nice job on the PA0R-3 bananapi server....
Rein
Hi Franco,
I'm running this new version of FLdigi with jPSKmail 1.8.1.
It seems to work. Now I am in stand-by for rtty activity in frequency
(10147 kHz).
Operative system is win xp, radio is Yaesu FT-817nd, antenna is an end
feed half wave for 30 m band and the audio interface is home made audio usb.
73 de Andy IV3ONZ

--
73 de Andrea "Andy" IV3ONZ

--