[pskmail] Re: Audiofile IC-7200

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 09:08:17 +0200

Nice, nice!!
When gating myself from the boat yesterday the computer/fldigi/pskmailserver
hung in tx mode. Lucky I was in the harbor so I could get up to the shack
and restart everything.
The change in the client version with the sql needs to be implemented in the
server version also.
Now I am running the latest (44) alpha.

73 de Gunnar