[pskmail] Re: APRS-email

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 18:59:22 +0200

Connect the server. It will ask you to update your record if none is available.

Then update the server:
options-> mail options
options-> update server

The server will tell you 'Updated record for W8MCH'

Provided the server has been properly installed of course:)

You have to do this for every server you want to use to send mail, there
is no central database.

73.

Rein PA0R

(still testing the new client arq interface to fldigi)

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com