[pskmail] 1.8.1 in use

  • From: victor maddex <vmaddex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:47:53 +0100

Hello,

I have 1.8.1 and the latest fldigi in use for our trip in a couple of weeks,
all working as expected.

I can see the dominox modes are now available, and thought that it may be worth
trying this for APRS, I went into the mode tab in jpskmail and selected a
dominox mode, fldigi changed mode, but shortly after it changed back to 500R
before the beacon time came round. How would I make it stay in the selected
mode?.

I am currently only seeing beacons from two servers OE5RTL and 9A1CRA, are they
the only ones on currently?

Do these have code versions in use that will allow decode of the domiox modes?

I was just thinking that if I get time, and changing modes is not too
difficult, I could try this mode at some point to see if there is any
difference in performance.

Thanks for any advise.

Regards

Vic