[prssr-devel-ml] Problem: some files locked without pRSSreader running

  • From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 21:42:49 +0100

Hello,

I've been trying to upgrade to beta 2, but when I try to install it I'm
denied because libexpat.dll is in use. My today plugin is disabled and
the file was locked after a reboot as well.

I've been digging around a bit and found that the prss(r)today.dll was
NOT locked, however, both prssrenc.dll and prssrsrv.dll were locked
(after reboot). I deleted the prss(r)today.dll and rebooted, but the
files remained being "in use".

I had to uninstall (and lose my settings) first.

Regards,
Jörg