[prssr-devel-ml] Re: PRSSreader 1.1.5 beta2 : Last feed browsed is always unread

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 11:57:28 +0200

Hi.

Let me explain you the problem.

There is timeout for marking the news as read - it is 2sec by default.
If you press the down arrow before this timeout. The news remains
unread. Same with the dialog. If the 'Move' dialog is displayed, the
timer for timeout is canceled and the feed remains unread.

You could set the timer to 0sec and all news will be immediatelly
marked an 'read'.

--
David

On 10/5/05, yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all (again !)
>

> my settings : AXIM X5, PPC2002, with feeds cache located in SD.
>

> Browsing all my feeds with the "Down arrow" in the system tray, i've noticed
> that all feeds looks like in "read" mode until i exit and enter again the
> program.
>

> Then, each last news of each feed becomes again "unread".
>

> I've noticed that if I use the "down arrow", it seems that moving from one
> "folder" to another with "Move to "name feed" feed ? combo box don't put the
> last feed as read...
>

> But it don't occur each time... but quasi randomly...
>

> Best regards
>

> YoLoLo
¥’­æ?z·^½éh¦g§¶f¢–)à–+-¦»,­×¯zY¥~·ž–+-²Šà†Ûiÿü0ÁúÞzX¬¶Ê+ƒö«r¯zÏé®Ë+uëÞ–i