[projectaon] yet another game issue!

  • From: James Durrant <james.durrant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 14:59:01 +0100

From the forums once more:
http://projectaon.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=auxiliary&thread=2244&page=1
 This one doesn't appear to be directly related to AON, but is charging for
Lone Wolf themed content. I will jot a very gentle line to the developer to
mention the issue, and see if we can guide them gently under our wing. I'm not
sure if there are issues with live action, so would it be possible for somebody
to gently reach out to Joe to make sure we don't cross any lines here, or if
there are any constraints we need to be aware of?  I know Joe likes to promote
fan material, so hopefully all will be fine if managed properly. Many thanks
James