[projectaon] Re: pmWiki -> PDF

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 23:50:39 +0100

Jonathan Blake wrote:
I've restored the links. The page should already be A4 I believe. I
haven't delved deep enough into the code to determine how to adjust
paragraph spacing, but we can decrease the font size.

OK! I've used Attach: on four separate images now--and removed all other images, since they're actually superfluous. Is there an easy way to delete uploaded images? the file GMweapons.png is no longer required. I've altered the actual separate pages, the all-in-one page, and the TopicalA-Z page.

Uploads have been enabled with the lazy password "secret". Let me know
how it works so I can either disable it again or beef up the password.

The images work, and it's better than storing them in my staff area. Irritatingly, it doesn't seem to affect the PDF generation; all four images are still AWOL. :-/

An optimised version of the generated PDF is here: <http://www.projectaon.org/staff/simon/AllSinglePage.1.pdf> (This Pdf8.x is about 100kb smaller than the Pdf3.x version that gets autogenerated, FYI.)

AFAIK all internal links work correctly, making it surprisingly usable. If it is possible to reduce the amount of whitespace between paragraphs/heading we might investigate a little, but this is a great encyclopedia of Lone Wolf rules.