[projectaon] Re: link

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:51:37 +0100

Jonathan Blake wrote:

On 10/18/06, pamail.cgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <pamail.cgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i have a french site of different gamebooks his name "Livres-Jeux" http://kenny81110.free.fr
and i like to change link with our site.
thanks for your answer.
tactical.

Thank you for contacting us. Due to our semi-official status, we try to limit the links that we publish (even my own Lone Wolf website isn't listed on our Links page). So we won't be linking to your site.

Jon, could you also respond to the other two outstanding Contact Portal mails from Nathan Cooke (22 Sep 06, "Interview from a CYOA site") and Jason Nichols (2 Oct 06, "Thank you very much"), please? Since both mention contacting Joe, I am unable to respond to them. :-\

TIA