[projectaon] Re: gamebook.js update

  • From: Christian Jauvin <cjauvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 13:35:18 -0500

> One request: if there's a mandatory "If you have X, turn to Y" option, as
> there is when searching the captain's quarters if you have Mind Over Matter,
> make that the automatic ("continue") next section.

Excellent suggestion (which reduces the need for tedious guesswork) :
I have added an "auto" keyword to certain section options, making them
the default when their requirements are met. This currently applies
only to Sections 107 and 315 (but hopefully to the whole FotW book
soon!).

Thanks,

Christian