[projectaon] Re: Voyage of the Moonstone

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 18:44:22 +0100

On 21/06/2009 17:47, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 5:22 AM, Simon Osborne<outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Are we planning to re-release Book 21 today? It seems like a good time, and
I can't think of any outstanding issues to be sorted. (Except maybe
statskeeper, which a lot of people seem to be clamouring for. But nothing
important. ;-) )

I don't have any reason to hold off.

OK, I've updated the xml (and committed), updated the test area, and updated the single-page edition on the main server. I can't update the main book because I can't overwrite or delete the existing Book 21 files, unfortunately. Sorry, Jon; looks like that's dumped on you as well. :-\