[projectaon] Re: Topical Guide Missing Entries

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon List <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sachs.ben@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:16:10 -0700

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 11:54 AM,  <pamail.cgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The following was sent from the Project Aon contact form
>    From: Ben sachs.ben@xxxxxxxxx
>    Date: 18:54:03 on Thursday, September 5, 2013
> Subject: Topical Guide Missing Entries
>
> I'm new to Project Aon but not Lone Wolf. Reading through some of the helpful
> guides I found the topical guide. Upon viewing it I found two entries
> missing: The Jellewed Mace (Shadow on the Sand) and the Magic Spear (Fire on
> the Water). I wasn't sure if this was accidental, so I wanted to mention it.

It's more of an oversight than anything. What would you like to see
written up about them? If you can spare some time to write something,
that would be very helpful. If you wanted to, you could even go so far
as to add them to the Topical Guide on your own by using the "Edit"
link at the bottom of the appropriate page (the password is "landar").

> Also, thank you for providing Lone Wolf in this fashion. I am enjoying this
> method of reading the books very much.

Happy to be of service.

For Sommerlund and the Kai!

Jonathan Blake