[projectaon] Re: The Future / Organisation

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 19:04:58 +0100

OToole L wrote:

Simon Osborne wrote:
This sort of did cross my mind, but my thought was to add the
errata lists to the book pages themselves, which would
probably be a bad idea. ;-)
But the book pages aren't part of the wiki, and I thought the point was
to make it so that many different people could update the errata lists.
If it's a restricted/complicated (non-wiki) thing to do then it would
probably be just as easy to update the (XML?) source for a book as it
would be to maintain the list.

No, I meant add the Errata lists onto the wiki Book pages (e.g. <http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/FlightFromTheDark> for the FftD Errata, <http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/FireOnTheWater> for the FotW Errata . . . But a page linked for each would probably be better.

[the second Audiobook]
Has anyone ever tracked down any previous members of the Lone Wolf club?
Someone there might know.

David Davis is one! ;-)