[projectaon] Re: The Curse of Naar Errata - Part II

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:48:45 -0800

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> (er) 86: acts of Evil -> acts of evil
>>
>> I feel like we should standardize for this issue, but can't think of a
>
> IMHO: When applied as a title (e.g. Master of all Evil) or when used as some
> kind of ultimate expression (e.g. done in the cause of Evil) I think it
> should be capitalised. In instances like this, we're talking about something
> more abstract: acts of evil (or, "evil acts") and so capitalisation is
> unnecessary. Unresolved.

I'll buy that, for now. :) I'm not completely convinced, so let's see
how this rule plays out on a case-by-case basis. Based on this rule, I
agree with the three remaining errata on the list. I also agree with
the footnote and its wording for section 90 (in case that wasn't
clear).

I'll be doing my play-through next.

By my calculation, as long as we can get The Curse of Naar published
by 13 March, we'll still be on track for publishing the New Order
Series by the end of 2009.