[projectaon] Re: Special covers for Project Aon editions?

  • From: "David Davis" <feline1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 22:24:31 +0100

I think that is a good idea.

I always loved the original Gary Chalk covers,
and was somewhat saddened when the publishers in the late 80s obviously decided he wasn't "cool" enough and so always did these rather overblown fantastical covers instead. So putting Chalk / Bonner / that other guy who did the later Lone Wolf (I forget, sorry ;) on the covers again, albeit in black and white, would look great in my opinion!