[projectaon] Re: SV: Lone Wolf OSR

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:26:22 +0000

bjorn floderus wrote:
Sorry everyone, this mail was just supposed to go to
Simon. I'm terrible sorry.
/Björn

Hi Bjorn

Don't worry about it--no harm done. ;-)

And can I say THANKS!!!! for this. That's a lot of work you've managed to get done so far, and it is very much appreciated. We all understand that this is a volunteer project, so we are all going to have weeks or months where we're too busy to contribute, so we're all the more thankful when someone can and does help us out like this. I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of the book . . . and anything else you can scan. ;-)

I've uploaded the text to the relevant places (see: <http://www.projectaon.org/en/Sanctum/Assignments> ). I corrected a couple of typos in the OCR, but the quality is really very high. In fact, it helped me spot a couple of problems in the original text I missed (see the "Turn to" of Sections 172 and 199).

For Sommerlund and the Kai!