[projectaon] Request for assistance.

  • From: "OToole L" <L.OToole@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 22:48:52 +0100

MOST HONOURABLE KAI LORD AND FRIEND,

I do foresee the surprise this letter will bring to you as it comes from
a stranger, be rest assured as it comes with best intentions. After
reading tales of your bravery and heroism in the local gazette I became
aware of your credibility and trustworthy of handling this transaction.
Thus after my humble decision to solicit your understanding and
cooperation in this transaction as it will be beneficiary to all of us
involved.

My name is Shekok from the HELOTRY OF NYRAS. I am first born son of the
HIGH WARLORD MAGNAARN. As you know my father was recently killed by
unknown drakkar assassins. I was conducting business in with the ZALDIR
ambassador at the time otherwise I may have become victim myself. Before
he was killed my father used his position to make some fortune for
himself and his children using timber and agriculture trade.

After the burial the city bankers started causing trouble for this
family. My fathers chief advisor notified me about my father's will in
his chamber when I was going through the "WILL" I discovered that my
late father foresaw what will happen in future when he died. That led to
share his assets among his family. He drew my attention where he states:

"As a father who loves and care for his children. For you Shekok I have
a box deposited with a private locksmiths vault in Torgar, Ghatan for
you to take care of yourself your mother your brother and your two
sisters in case of you see me no more. The box contains 25,000,000 KIKA
(TWENTY FIVE MILLION KIKA). I deposited the said box in Torgar, Ghatan
as valuables. You have to go to my advisor and collect authorising
letter. All you need to know about the box is that it was deposited in
your name and you alone can claim it."

My fathers bankers do not know of this money and would steal it if they
find out. They have spies follow me so I am unable to go to Torgar to
get this box myself. This is why I decide to solicit for your assistance
to transfer this money into your guilds lockbox in any other part of the
world.

If you are interested in helping me please contact me by return
indicating your interest to help me. I will then furnish you with every
details you need to know. My family and I agreed to compensate you with
25% of the total sum for your assistance, 5% for any expenses that may
be incurred in the course of this transaction and the remaining 70% will
be for me and my family which you will help me to invest. Thus you will
receive 6,250,000 KIKA (SIX MILLION TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND KIKA)
to do as you please.

This transaction needs most utmost trust and confidentiality. Note also
that this transaction attracts no risks on your side since I have
arranged all modalities for safe, smooth and successful transaction.

Looking forward to your urgent reply.

Yours faithfully

SHEKOK

FOR THE FAMILY