[projectaon] Re: Readers' Handbook & LWOAC art crediting

  • From: "Jonathan Blake" <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 14:02:50 -0700

On 5/30/06, J H <eyemixer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Also, since the graphics I'm using are pulled from various books, including
the Grey Star books, how should I go about crediting the artists? I was
thinking of a page that lists all of the artists that contributed to any of
the books and a statement that the images used may have been drawn by any of
them. I'm open to any suggestions regarding this. I didn't keep track of
which book I pulled each image from, that's why I'm leaning towards the
blanket attributions.

I don't know if this applies to what you have planned, but another possibility would be to add an attribution into the image. If this doesn't work, a group attribution is less desirable acceptable.

P.S.  I have some spare $ around, and I'd like to make a donation towards
hosting. Jon, if you could drop me an e-mail on how to go about it I could
pony up a few months of hosting fees, or whatever $50 would cover. It would
make me feel better about putting off the LWOAC 'til after I move :)

I'm not a big fan of guilt, but if it keeps the project funded... :) Easiest method from my standpoint is PayPal. See the end of this page:

http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/HelpUs#donations

You can do a credit card payment if you select "If you do not
currently have a PayPal account".

Otherwise, you could send a personal check. If this is your choice,
let me know privately and I'll send you the details.