[projectaon] Project Aon disk space

  • From: Jonathan Blake <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon List <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 08:50:02 -0700

Another sysadmin note: anyone with a PA webhost account should now
have unlimited disk space! If you get any disk quota errors, please
let me know and I'll follow up with our hosting service.

WARNING: I doubt that I have to remind anyone of this, but to be
safe.... While unlimited disk space is great for projects that need a
lot of web space, please only host PA related materials. Any other use
may get us in hot water with our hosting company and will result in
immediate termination of access.

Thanks for all the great work!