[projectaon] Re: Northern Magnamund Mapped!

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 23:50:55 +0000

Ingo Kloecker wrote:
On Saturday 21 March 2009, Simon Osborne wrote:
Hi

I've just blogged about Jan Charvat's masterful map of Northern
Magnamund that he's given permission for me to host on my website.
The map is absolutely superb and very well made--though be aware that
the JPG weighs in at about 3Mb.

A quick link to the blog is here: <http://www.projectaon.org/en/kgs/>

I'm wondering whether the map is also available without the labels. If yes, then one could probably create an SVG with the map as background and with the number of labels depending on the zoom level. Just thinking aloud...

Jan has sent me a copy of the map sans labels. I have no idea how to proceed any further . . . would you like me to send it to you as an E-mail attachment, Ingo? Or, if it's easier, I could upload it to me staff area on the PA server and send you the direct link.