[projectaon] New Project Aon blog

  • From: Jonathan Blake <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon List <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 14:47:33 -0700

Wasn't I just going on about spending time where it's needed most? Well...

Blogger (our erstwhile blogging tool) no longer supports (S)FTP
published blogs. I discovered this when I wanted to post about The
Caverns of Kalte on Nintendo DS. "Well, I'll show them," I thought to
myself, "I'll just install Wordpress and import the old blogs."

All went well until I realized that I would need to create a Project
Aon theme for Wordpress (something I've never done before - they don't
make it easy). "In for a penny, in for a pound..."

And down that rabbit hole I went, neglecting other stuff that I should
be working on IRL for the past day and a half. I'll pay for that
someday soon, but the new blog is almost ready for the world.

http://www.projectaon.org/en/blog/

The primary issue remaining that I'm aware of is that there are
duplicate posts from when I posted in both the What's New blog and the
Kai Grand Sentinel. If you see any other issues, please let me know.