[projectaon] Re: Matador

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:04:27 +0100

On 29/04/2013 18:36, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Jonathan Blake <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll ask Joe for permission to publish it since it isn't currently
covered by the PA license.

Matador is apparently a story that Joe wrote for his family while they
were on vacation in Spain and he was on a business trip in the U.S. He
had lost his original copy and hasn't seen it in several years, and
seemed quite pleased to see it again.

He never intended it for publication, so he has asked us not to
distribute it through Project Aon. Consequently, I've removed the file
from our web server. At least we helped reunite Joe with his story. :)

Hmm. That's a shame. I thought it formed an interesting counterpoint to the Magnamund works on our site. Oh well. Looks like it was one of those 'Hurry! While stocks last! When it's gone, it's gone!' scenarios!