[projectaon] Re: Major problem in Lone Wolf 11:Prisoner of Time

  • From: John TFS <johntfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 13:56:40 +0000

It's not impossible to kill them, though it is pretty hard.  You'll need to
keep back some Alether (preferably the +4 CS version from The Caverns of
Kalte).  I think we need to be very careful about making structural changes to
Dever's work.  Correcting mis-spellings and broken paths (one early point in
"The Jungle of Horrors" sends you near the end of book by asking if you want to
help Paido fight off his attackers) is one thing.  Adding or altering Items in
the book is something different.

At most we should alter the book only to the extent that Dever himself did in
the recent Mongoose.  Anything else, we just have to live with.