[projectaon] Re: Last book published!

  • From: Sam Seaver <samseaver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:04:03 -0500

Good stuff! Congrats to all.

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 10:01 AM, Jonathan Blake <
jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In case you didn't get the announcement from one of the mailing lists,
California Countdown is now published! I let Joe know last night, and here
is his response:

https://www.facebook.com/joe.dever.50/posts/10154261547213572

To reiterate what I said in my message to him, it's been an absolute
pleasure to work with you all on this project. We've accomplished a great
thing, and if I could, I'd buy everyone a round of drinks in celebration of
a job well done.

This represents the end of one era and the beginning of a new for Project
Aon. We have lots of interesting ways we can improve on what we offer to
the public, but that can wait while we pause to celebrate our victory.

For Sommerlund and the Kai!

Asst. Computational Scientist
Biosciences Division
Argonne National Laboratory