[projectaon] LWAC - Sk (Skarn's LWAC)

  • From: "Ryan Marshall" <rem_aspira@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 22:44:22 +0000

Hi all. I've done a bit of work on this lately. I know there are multiple
projects going with action charts, but I hope mine will find it's uses too.
Please give it a try and let me know what you think.

It currently can be used to play up to and including the Magnakai series.

I wanted to try for a more pen and paper style, without a rule set which
automatically did everything for you - in order to try and retain the
responsibility you had in the real playing of the books to do some maths and
figuring yourself ;-)

Hope you like it.

http://www.freewebtown.com/skarn/lwac%20-%20sk.zip