[projectaon] Re: LONE WOLF [NEW]

  • From: "Thomas Wolmer" <angantyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 00:23:56 +0200

2007/8/9, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Jonathan Blake wrote:
> >> Yup, it's on the copyright page. Actually, it was one of the first things I
> >> noticed. :-)
> >
> > And you didn't mention anything?! Tsk, tsk. :)
> >
> > I wanted someone else to find it since I had an unfair advantage.
>
> But so did I! ;-)
>
> I was hoping someone on the forum would have commented on it by now.

The first guy who posted to Tower of the Sun about him receiving the
book noted that both Jon and Project Aon were mentioned:

http://www.towerofthesun.com/lonewolf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3318&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=blake&start=37

[Grrr, Robert Ekblad, another Swede whose name should be familiar to
some of you, got his book Wednesday. Here is still nothing...]

--
Thomas