[projectaon] Keeping Up to Date

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 14:25:33 +0100

Hi

This E-mail is just to bring everyone up-to-date with what's been happening.

Over the past couple of weeks we have followed a lead regarding Trevor Newton, but it didn't lead anywhere, unfortunately.

Hasbro have been contacted regarding the rights to the unpublished Lone Wolf Board Game, but they do not have a copy in their archives, apparently. We are still searching for an address for Boss Leisure Ltd, who originally commissioned and worked on the game (they also made the board game "Team Tactix" in 1986, if that's any help).

We have also contacted two companies regarding the first two Lone Wolf computer games for the ZX Spectrum. The first had no knowledge of the games, and we are still awaiting a response from the second.

Red Fox has been contacted regarding the Lone Wolf 10th Anniversary Calendar, the two Audiobooks, and the whereabouts of artist Trevor Newton, but they have not responded as yet, and it's been about three weeks since the E-mail was sent, so it would seem they are being obstinate and unhelpful.

Broadsystem have been contacted regarding the PhoneQuest adventures, but they have yet to respond.

White Warlord is still in need of scans of Sections 76-285.

Highway Holocaust is getting very close to the Comment Period, with just a few outstanding issues left, including confusion over where to place Small Illustration #7 (any advice would be helpful): <http://www.projectaon.org/en/Errata/HighwayHolocaust>

Phew! that's actually quite a lot of stuff going on "behind the scenes".

To do: track down Boss Leisure address; source Lone Wolf articles in the RPG press; source photographs of the Lone Wolf miniatures ranges.

It's looking as though newsgroups might be the place to go to ask for help, so if anyone would like to help us contact some relevant Newsgroups, please let us know and we'll try to organise how to approach the matter. Many hands really do make light work, after all!