[projectaon] Re: Interview from a CYOA site

  • From: "Jonathan Blake" <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:30:58 -0700

On 9/22/06, pamail.cgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <pamail.cgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The following was sent from the Project Aon contact form
   From: Nathaniel Cate ntgc21@xxxxxxx
   Date: 20:52:38 on Friday, September 22, 2006
Subject: Interview from a CYOA site

Dear Joe Dever,
My name is Nathan. I am a huge fan of your work and would be interested in
interviewing you for a choose your own path site, Chooseyourstory.com. People
from all over the world can come to this site and create stories and read
everyone else's work. We would be honored to have your insight in the writing
business. Our people have talked about your work in the past and we would just
like to ask you a few questions that we would have of both you as an individual
and your series of books. If interested, please let me know how I can send you
the questions.

Sorry for the delay. Joe Dever does not directly participate in Project Aon, so this request slipped through the cracks of my ailing memory. Your message will be forwarded to Mr. Dever.

All the Best,

Jonathan Blake