[projectaon] Illustrator Contacts

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:47:09 +0000

Hi

A guy on the forum has posted the following information:

I came across this thread and, if I get it right, there's still one illustrator MIA: namely Jane Laycock.
Sorry, if that's no longer an issue, but I did a little search and I found this:

http://www.alibris.co.uk/booksearch?bind....s.y=0&hs=Submit

(if the link doesn't work, just go to www.alibris.co.uk and type 'Jane Laycock'
into the search there)
Look at the work titled 'Reflections for Daily Prayer: Pentecost to Trinity 12 12 May-16 Aug 08 Issue 3' - it was published in 2008 by Church House Publishing. So they might have contact to Jane. ??? I can try sending them an e-mail, but, since English is not my first language, maybe someone else should formulate the message (so I don't upset spam filters or scare the guys at the publishing ;)).

I don't know whether we want to pursue this, since we replaced all of Ms Laycock's work on TMC using a font, but since "Zut" was kind enough to do some digging on this, I thought I'd post it here to see what the feeling was.