[projectaon] Help Lone Wolf 1 win German RPC Fantasy Award

  • From: Jonathan Blake <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon List <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 16:32:35 -0700

At Joe's request, I've updated the English language front page to
include a news item about Lone Wolf 1 being up for a German RPC
Fantasy Award. We can help it win by voting for it.

Is the wording OK? I don't feel very creative today.

Once we have a good wording, I'll publish this to the blogs and
mailing lists if someone else will post to the forum.

Anyone also want to help get the word out to other communities? Let's
rally the troops. :)