[projectaon] Re: Footnote Purges--Completed

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 20:54:36 +0000

On 14/02/2012 20:21, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Simon Osborne<outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

I've finished uploading the newly-updated Books 1-28, now with fewer
footnotes (TM). If anyone has the inclination, feel free to peruse the links
to the footnote pages for each book below and comment. I don't think any of
the existing footnotes can easily be removed, but stranger things have
happened.

Thanks for working through this, Simon. What if anything does this
leave for me to work through?

Well, I did keep quite close to your comments regarding which footnotes to implement/reject/reword, but I may have missed or misunderstood one or two things. There were a lot of E-mails flying back and forth about this! It might be an idea to look through the current state of the footnotes in the test area and check to see if you have any thoughts/comments about them. Other than that, I think the footnotes can be considered done and dusted. (Hooray! Onwards and upwards.)