[projectaon] Flight from the Dark comment period (was: Chasm of Doom Mines and Vision)

  • From: Jonathan Blake <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:15:10 -0800

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 11:49 AM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Aside from the three issues in Book 2
> <http://www.projectaon.org/en/Errata/FireOnTheWater> the first 8 books could
> be considered for some kind of comment period. Specifically worth checking
> would be the correct placement of illustrations in these books, since they
> were changed from using GIF to PNG images *and* some of the filenames were
> changed to make them more standard (i.e. sectXXX.png -> smallX.png). Books
> 9-12 have a combined total of about 30 outstanding issues.

Should we start at the beginning with Flight from the Dark? Looking
over a diff, it's changed a lot since we last revised this in 2007,
but mostly coding changes. This next revision should be quite an
improvement.

http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml/lw/01fftd/title.htm

Abbreviated comment period ends at the on Sunday. Please take a look,
especially at the issues that Simon highlighted. We'll republish next
week unless there's a major problem.