[projectaon] Re: Caverns of Kalte

  • From: Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:15:19 -0700 (PDT)

There are certainly some paths through the adventure where your guides aren't
killed for
certain, however for consistency in the ending text no mention is made
regarding whether
they made it back safely (i.e. it would be silly if it was said that they made
it back to
the boat after you witnessed them falling to their deaths). A few plausible
theories
exist regarding their fate (there may be more, these are just off the top of my
head).
1) They never make it back to the boat, your items are all lost.
2) They make it back in time for your arrival, so you can reclaim your pack.
3) They don't make it back in time, however another ship is dispatched to
collect them
once the adventure is complete, so you still get to reclaim your backpack prior
to the
next adventure.

Iain.

http://mail.yahoo.com