[projectaon] Re: Book 20

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:26:24 -0700

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jonathan Blake wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 5:40 AM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>> I haven't made any further changes than what you've done, Simon. And
>> by a twist of file permissions, I can't upload an updated version to
>> the test area. If you can't get to it, I'll upload an updated version
>> to the real area before making it public tomorrow.
>
> I seem unable to create a folder on the server to upload 20tcon. :-/

I'll try to fix that soon.

> I uploaded a single-page edition to the full release area, and a full new
> version to the test area (both with tomorrow's date). If it helps, you can
> download:

I fixed some validation issues and have committed to SVN. I'll upload
a new version of the standard edition after I get out of this meeting.
:)

I can't upload the SVG to the published directory. Simon, could you do
that? We'll have to get these permissions straightened out if we're
going to be both uploading.

The book should be published today, come hell or high water.