[projectaon] Re: Automated Character Sheet for Freeway Warrior series

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, alan@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 15:06:20 -0700

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Alan Schlieper <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A zip is attached.
>
> Just obviously be sure that when Excel prompts you that you enable macros,
>
> or none of the buttons will work.

Very interesting. We could add this to the contributed content section
of the Freeway Warrior books (currently only Highway Holocaust).

http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/HighwayHolocaust

Just a note that the version of Excel that I used didn't prompt me in
an obvious way to enable macros. See attached screenshot. We may want
to consider having instructions or linking to them.