[projectaon] Re: 17tdoi Small Illustrations Added

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 16:36:11 +0100

Iain Smith wrote:

Looking forward to working on 01HH and 18DotD quite a lot, though.

I'm looking forward to having the time to get back to doing some work on 01HH. Our second son finally arrived on May the 4th (be with you), a whole 3 days late. This is the first chance in the past week that I've had the time to check my mail, never mind look at any XML.

(belated) Congratulations!

Hopefully this will improve as time progresses, luckily I managed to get a lot
of the
preliminary work on the XML out of the way months ago.  Of course it's probably
all out
of date now, what with the XSL changes, etc which are still happening.  It
should still
be a good starting point though, all four books seemed to be playable the last
time I
looked, but obviously needed a whole load of proof reading and amendments prior
release.

The fact that you took on all four books in one go and fixed/listed the problems was, quite frankly, a stroke of genius! Or do I mean insanity? Either way, you've already done an awful lot of legwork on all four of those books. Great stuff! ^_^