[project1dev] [OT] Castlevania harmony of despair

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 10:05:43 -0700

I finally got the game yesterday and it's an interesting game.

you can choose to be one of five different characters (inlcuding
alucard from SOTN and Soma from some of the DS games).

You can play single player or multi but basically there are 6 chapters
and 2 difficulties where each chapter is a level that you have 30
minutes to beat the boss.

Chests drop random loot and boss drops drop the best loot.

In the end, much like diablo, most players are only running the last
level in the higher difficulty to get even better gear lol.

I played the first 2 levels on normal difficulty by myself then went
online to play with others and got rushed through the other 4, then
the 6 levels of hard :P

shrug its interesting but in just a couple hours you basically see
everything there is to see unless you play only single player hehe