xcode (interface builder) and the mac:a blog post

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 19:03:35 -0700

Hello all,
I had asked here about how to get interface builder working with voiceover, but
didn't get much of a response, so I have spent a couple hours on google digging
through emails, when I came across this:
http://programaraciegas.weblog.discapnet.es/Asp/articulo.aspx?urlblog=programaraciegas&idA=1599&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
The page is in spanish I believe, but the actual post is in english, I hope
this is a help to some.
There is also a mv-dev list I plan to join, as well as an accessibility list
that is run by apple, which might help with the resources.

                Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
        http://tds-solutions.net
        Twitter: sorressean