RE: weird sounds with windows seven

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:55:15 -0400

Actually I am guessing but you're on a laptop right?  If my guess is correct
what I had to do is go in and ramp up all the power settings so that it did
not lower the power on my cpu and sound card when it was idle.  I get 6
hours on my laptop even with the power settings set to non  environmentally
nice settings.

Ken