Re: vwd and vb 2005 installation problems

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 00:20:11 -0800

I believe you need to uninstall the 2008 versions, reboot to clear up any left behind junk, then try installing the 2005 versions.

if it balks on the uninstall, you can go to the Microsoft download page and find:
msicuu2.exe
this is a specialized Microsoft uninstaller that yanks a Microsoft product out by its roots like it was a diseased tooth!

HTH,
the elf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>