Re: vb.net 2005 express registration key

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:00:38 -0700

Marvin,

the process is an internal one, what you need to do is get to the registration screen, and then use your jaws cursor, go down the screen to you read the part that says "register now" and get to the r in register, and use the left mouse button on the num pad to click it, that will start the process, and it is usually fairly easy from then on, and works in the manor were used to.

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>