Re: using lParam if it's a pointer

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:18:10 -0700

it says it's a pointer to a struct. I just want to get the data at like
lParam->foo;

Tyler Littlefield
Vertigo head coder.
"I can only please one person per day; Today doesn't seem like your day, and
tomorrow doesn't look to promising either."
"A life? Where can I download that at?"

Contact information:
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: st8amnd127