those who owns some accessible audio devices

  • From: prateek aggarwal <prateekagarwal99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 19:24:42 +0530

Respected moderators, please, please forgive  me for this little off
topic looking post.
Believe me,  intention is only to help and share.
Those who having  some accessible  audio devices, please contact me
off the list.
I’m looking to listout some reviews of accessible audio devices on my
website which is already situated on the web as
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com
those who own audio devices, please write your reviews keeping
accessibility in mind, since the website is dedicated to visually
impaired community.
I will appreciate  your writings on accessibility of that model,
features, how to use informations, and else.
Please friends, it will hardly take a few minutes from your schedule,
and it will prove a great advisory tool for those who are planning to
buy audio devices in future.
Further, I promise to mention your name with your reviews on the same website.
Please contribute your reviews on my personal mail ID at
Prateekagarwal99@xxxxxxxxx
and yeh, since i'm not subscribed on any other mailing list, please
feel free to pass on this message to other mailing lists which ever
you feel is conviniant.
Hoping to have some favorable responses.
With profound regards,
Prateek agarwal.