Re: textarea question

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:05:26 -0500

Hi,
Why do you want to do this on the Web? Is this something where you are
going to turn what someone writes in plain text into HTML and store it
somewhere?

Thanks.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

             "Alex Parks"
             <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
             programmingblind-         programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bounce@freelists.                                          cc
             org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: textarea question
             11/16/2007 02:46
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

I don't know much php, and no asp or cgi.  Can anyone help with
this code? Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex

Programs, and Links