Re: symbian second and third edition programming

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 12:10:30 -0800

did you mean Lamar does, or are you saying that I was? if the former, there is a criteria sheet downloadable from the FBD site, if the latter, I meant what I said, smile.

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: <Tristan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
please share the information with me? I would dearly like to put links to this on the grab bag so it's possible to expand the usability of devices utilizing the symbian system

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lamar Upshaw" <lupshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>