Re: stopping the error list from popping up in visual studio 2005

  • From: "Richard Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 08:20:19 -0500

I don't think you can stop it totally.
The first time you open the IDE you can do editing in the Code Editor without the Error Box bothering you I think. But if you check the errors, test the app or just about anything except enter or modify code you will get the Error Box all the time after that and you will need to close the ide and re open it. There are some settings in the Menu>Toiols>Options that said something about not showing the error box and I chechecked or unchecked that if I remember correctly also but it does not stop it from popping up. I use WindowEyes so it is what it is but if you use JAWS the guru guys have scripts and the scripts may deal with it better.
Rick Farmington Mich. USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Walker Stofflett" <stofflet@xxxxxxx>