Re: staying away and good new year

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 06:37:07 -0700

I would love to host them.
I don't keep up, with things on this list, but TDS is open for script hosting.

Tyler Littlefield
Vertigo head coder.
"I can only please one person per day; Today doesn't seem like your day, and tomorrow doesn't look to promising either."
"A life? Where can I download that at?"

Contact information:
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: st8amnd127