Re: software recommendations

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 05:44:41 -0400

Hi Marv. You know my answer, c++ wis one of the languages in Visual Studio. As
for JAVA, still too many accessibility issues to consider using that language
as far as I'm concerned. The Microsoft Project Management software was
mentiioned some time ago on the Windoweyes List so it might have problems but
I've never used it.
I think it used some graphical things like Flowcharting and other graphicas to
indicate various project features. Ask on the JAWS and Windoweyes lists about
JAVA and the Microsoft Project software since I have seen folks on the
Windoweyes list at least ask questions about them and there are the new scripts
to work in JAVA.
Rick USA