reordering the ListView columns in .net

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 09:41:02 +0300

Hi,

I've created a ListView with C# and WinForms and I've set it to be able to reorder the columns.

The strange thing is that if I drag and drop a column and I change the order of columns, on the screen the column order of the list items appear changed, but Jaws reads the columns of the items in the original order.

I thought that Jaws might have a buffering issue, but it is not the case, because I even restarted Jaws and the things are the same.

So, do you know if it is possible to really change the order of columns at runtime to be "seen" by Jaws in a .net app?

Thanks.

Octavian